On this page you will find further Maths resources and information about how Maths is taught at Olton Primary School
- Olton Primary – Times Table Rockstars programme (Year 1 and up), so the children can be learning and rehearsing times tables.
- Khan Academy– Some fantastic resources for teaching maths skills.
- Numberblocks – Sing and learn all about numbers
- Number fun portal Videos, songs, games and activities covering the primary maths curriculum
- Top Marks – Number Games
- Third Space Learning Advice for parents on home learning and get a free account to access some useful maths activities
- The Maths Factor was created by Carol Vorderman.The activities are matched to the National Curriculum and are suitable for children aged between 4 and 12 years old. You can sign up for free using the website link above.