Ethos and Values
‘Learning Together, Achieving More’
Our school aims:
- To provide an inviting, exciting and stimulating learning environment.
- To inspire all learners to be happy, resilient and confident in their daily lives.
- To motivate all learners to be the best they can possibly be.
- To promote a culture of respect, kindness and tolerance.
- To develop positive relationships with all members of our community.
- To recognise and celebrate individuality as part of a caring and harmonious school family.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning and prepare our pupils as confident, happy citizens. Our school values are:
Happiness, Confidence, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Caring