‘Learning Together, Achieving More’
- We aim to prepare the children for life by providing a differentiated and exciting curriculum that is broad, balanced and based upon the development and application of skills necessary for KS3 and beyond.
- We will help all of our pupils to reach their potential by helping them to develop intellectually, creatively, culturally, emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually and to develop as life-long learners.
- We will do this by creating and exciting learning environment that is safe, stimulating and for which the children are encouraged to care and respect.
- We will ensure that each child has access to all the activities within the school regardless of their ability, race, gender, religion or beliefs.
- We will support our pupils to develop an understanding of the need for a healthy attitude towards life and the environment.
- We will encourage a sense of community spirit through our involvement with community activities and regional and national events/ charities.
- In every aspect of school life we will endeavour to do what is in the best interests of the children.
- We will ensure that all members of the school community feel valued by maintaining good channels of communication, support networks and by listening and responding to issues raised.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning and prepare our pupils as confident, happy citizens. Our school values are:
Positivity, Responsibility, Empathy, Perseverance, Respect & Love
Our Key Learning Driver:
THE BIG DREAM